top of page
Last updated Aug 16, 2023
By agreeing to this you are providing consent to the following freely and voluntarily, in sound mind and without duress
a) Permission to collect, analyze and utilize your personal health data which includes all medical information, exercise metrics, dietary habits, psychological profile, and other relevant data points crucial for optimizing your training experience
b) Permission to conduct diagnostic tests as determined necessary for Netrin’s training program
c) You would promptly notify Netrin of any symptoms such as excessive fatigue, breathlessness, chest discomfort, palpitations, or any other concerning signs that may arise during Netrin’s training program
d) You fully understand the risk associated with exercises, including the risk of physical injuries, heart attacks, stroke or even death. Knowing these risks, it is your desire to participate in Netrin’s training program
e) You also understand Netrin training plans will be paused or stopped for your safety and benefit on mutual agreement if any medical issue arises.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information when you register for an account, participate in interactive features (like submitting a rating), fill out a form or a survey, participate in a contest or promotion, make a purchase, communicate with us via social media sites, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The information you may provide includes your name, email, password, goals, previous relevant experience, street address, payment method information, feedback and survey responses, and other information about you included within your messages to us. Some users also provide health-related information in connection with providing feedback or other messages to us, and we process that information consistent with the purpose for which it was provided.
Other Information About Your Use of the Services
When you use our Services, we collect the following information about you which includes:
a) Usage Information
Whenever you use our Services, we collect usage information, which includes but is not limited to items such as your sessions and the data that the sessions contain, what screens or features you access, and other similar types of usage information. Access to your data will be limited to authorized employees, including medical professionals, dedicated account managers, and certified coaches.
b) Transactional Information
When you make a purchase or return, we collect information about the transaction, such as product description, price, subscription or free trial expiration date, and time and date of the transaction.
c) Log Information
We collect standard log files when you use our Services, which include but are not limited to the exceptions while using the Services, type of web browser you use, app version, access times and dates, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our websites.
d) Device Information
We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, device identifiers set by your device operating system, and mobile network information (like your connection type, carrier, and region).
e) Information We Generate
We generate some information about you based on other information we have collected. For example, like most platforms, we use your IP address to derive the approximate location of your device. We also use your first name to make an educated guess about your gender and use information about your activity to help determine the likelihood of you continuing to use our Services in the future (which we hope will be the case!).
f) Information We Collect from Other Sources
We also obtain information about you from other sources, including transaction information from third-party app stores you use to install our app or purchase a subscription and name and contact information from third-party calendar services. Additionally, if you create or log into your account through a social media service account, we will have access to certain information from that account, such as your name and other account information, in accordance with the authorization procedures set by that social media service.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect to:
1. Provide, maintain, and improve our Services, and develop new products and services;
2. Process transactions and fulfill orders;
3. Send you transactional or relationship messages, such as receipts, account notifications, customer service responses, and other administrative messages;
4. Communicate with you about products, services, and events offered by Netrin and others, request feedback, and send news, gifts, or other information we think will be of interest to you;
5. Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
6. Detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Netrin and others. If you feel your transaction was declined in error, please contact us for assistance at email@example.com;
7. Comply with the law, such as by processing transactional records for tax filings;
8. Personalize your online experience and the advertisements you see on other platforms based on your preferences, interests, and browsing behavior;
9. Facilitate contests, sweepstakes, and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards; and
10. Do research and development which includes publications consisting of general user behavior or data
Sharing of Information
1. With companies and contractors that perform services for us, including email service providers, payment processors, fraud prevention vendors, and other service providers;
2. In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
3. If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, if we believe you have violated the law, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of Netrin or others;
4. In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
5. Between and among Netrin and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership; and
6. With your consent or at your direction. For instance, you may choose to share actions you take on our Services with third-party social media services via the integrated tools we provide via our Services.
7. We also share aggregated or other information not subject to obligations under the data protection laws of your jurisdiction with third parties. For example, we sometimes share aggregate information with research organizations to help facilitate their research.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
You may update certain account information you provide to us (such as your password, name, and email address) by logging into your account or contacting us through our Help Center at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to disable your account, please contact us at email@example.com, but note that we retain certain information when required or permitted by law. We also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Netrin by following the instructions in those emails or by logging into your account. If you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Mobile Push Notifications/Alerts
With your consent, we send promotional and other push notifications to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
© 2023 by Netrin Sports Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
bottom of page